Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I Currently Miss


Right now there are two things I am really misses and wish they were back right now. Here are a couple of fun things about them that are helping me cope.

1. Community
NBC thinks that their audience likes Chelsea Handler and Whitney Cummings more than Community. They are wrong. Since this ingenious show did not come back in January, I was having withdrawals and had to resort to watching the commentaries on the Season 2 DVDs.

Did you know there is an episode that has an entire Abed story line that happens completely behind the action. He even delivers a baby! I totally did not notice this until they talked about it on the DVD. The episode is the third episode of season 2 titled The Psychology of Letting Go (it’s the one where Pierce’s mom dies and we get a glimpse of Jeff’s life as a lawyer). The story goes that a very pregnant women approaches Abed claiming the baby is hers, later he gets in a fight with the woman’s boyfriend, and then they end up delivery the baby in the back of truck.

Shirley: I barely saw you this week, Abed. What have you been up to?
Abed: Not much.

Brilliant, once again.

2. The San Francisco Giants
Is it baseball season yet? Pitchers report in 2 days!!!

And to get you excited about the 2012 season, check out this May 20th giveaway:

Yes. That is a Brian Wilson Gnome. My God, I wish I could go…

No comments:

Post a Comment