Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not The Dunder Mifflin Fun Run

So this week I have a 5 day weekend. It's the Combined Sections Meeting for PTs around the country in Chicago so a bunch of our professors and some students are there. Some of my classmates joked about how they are going to CSM Vegas, well I am doing CSM My Couch.

Though I may have spent the whole day on the couch, I did make plans for getting off my couch. I signed up for two races in September!

First, I am doing a 5K at Disneyland on September 1st. It's super early in the morning but it will be so fun to run through Disneyland and be cheered on by characters. Also, I'm interested to see the course because I want to know how far it is from Space Mountain to Splash Mountain. I have ran that route so many times in my life.


Second, I am doing a 10K at AT&T Park that ends on the field at home plate. Lauren (my sister) and I did this two years ago and I was signed up last year but the surprise entrance into PT school made it so I couldn't (I think I made the right choice). Also, The Giants win the World Series every year that I have run this race. BOOM!


Wanna get off the couch and join me? Both of these races are going to be so much fun and great motivation to make working out a priority. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment