Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hello and Goodbye March

Wow. Where did that month go? Here's how I spent it:

To celebrate my quarter of a century anniversary, I had a party!
Friends and streamers

Drinks and an awesome cake my roommates made

Right: this is your gummy bear; Left: this is your gummy bear on vodka for 22 hours

The next weekend I home to NorCal. I went to camp for the Alumni Reunion Retreat, Christina's last Sunday at church, and had birthday dinner with the fam.

The young kids

After our hike to the cross

That Wednesday, I went to Malibu to visit CNCS at the Companions on the Inner Way.

Me and college roommate, Sarah

The last weekend of March, some friends from NorCal came down and we went to Disneyland. Why does it always rain when I spend the day at Disneyland?

Miles's bodyguards

Super happy fun times!

And now it's April. And next week is finals. Think happy thoughts for me!

1 comment: