Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sign Off

It's already March 20th?!?!?! I knew March was going to fly by, but wow! I've been keeping busy this month so look forward to a fun blog post about that. But until then, I need some help.

I want an awesome sign off for my blog, my own version of the Ron Burgundy "You stay classy, San Diego." So where you come in is giving me ideas. What do you want to see at the end of every post? If I get enough good ideas, I might even let you all vote on them. You could change the course of history (at least for my blog). Just make sure it's not as bad as when Robin on How I Met Your Mother was auditioning for an anchor position:

"From all of us here at News Ten, have a good evening... So, good night, New York. And may the road ahead be lit with dreams and tomorrows, which are lit with dreams, also... Stand tall, New York. Trustworthy. Recycling. Wear a condom."

Leave a comment with what you want to see as my sign off!!!

1 comment:

  1. personally I always loved Walter Cronkite's
    "...and that's the way it is!"

    ReplyDelete