Sunday, September 9, 2012

"Summer"

I had three weeks between Summer and Fall semester. Here is the short list of things I did in no particular order.

1. Hope's going away party - Yeehaw!
2. Outside Lands including seeing: Fitz and the Tantrums, Die Antwoord, Of Monsters and Men, Foo Fighters, Justice, Alabama Shakes, Explosions in the Sky, Big Boi, Passion Pit, Sigur Ros, Fun., Franz Ferdinand, Regina Spektor, Santigold, Stevie Wonder
3. Taco Tuesday with Christina and my favorite toddler
4. Lunch at the Ferry Building, walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, and Thai food in San Rafael with the seester
5. Meeting little Jameson, one of my sister's best friend's little baby boy
6. Beers and walks in downtown Santa Cruz with the roomie, Lisa Casagrande
7. Beers, Irish music, and Australian candies with camp friends in Berkeley
8. Lagunitas Brewery in Petaluma with the family
9. Listening to Douglas Adams books while driving many miles
10. Partying with the 1st years while I mentally try to comprehend the fact that I am now in my second year of PT school and I kind of know what I'm doing



So there's that,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment